Rain Drop Luster Zircon Fire Glass
Some people are only happy when it rains! As with every season on earth, the rainy season possesses its own unique charm and beauty. There is nothing like sitting in your nice warm home during the rain, sipping on some coffee or hot cocoa, and watching the downpour and thunder outside. Now, with our rain drop luster zircon fire glass, you can recapture some of those same feelings every evening in your own living room!
These beautiful one inch glass 'drops' will look absolutely lovely in both indoor fireplaces and outdoor fire pits. The crystal clear color will easily blend with any shade of decor without clashing with it, or overwhelming it. Infused with silica, these lustrous beads will softly refract the light of the flame when it is lit, transforming and enhancing the ambiance of the surroundings. In fact, these lovely jewel-like glass pieces will impress your visitors even when there is no flame.
Our zircon fire glass is not only lovely to gaze at, but also very practical. It not only beautifies its surroundings but also does a great job of covering up those unseemly pipes and tubes which are often visible in gas fire features. This makes them a very desirable alternative to the usual ceramic logs and stones.
All our fire glass is made with brand new glass that has undergone a unique 5-step manufacturing process which renders it its lovely shine and also allows it to withstand extreme temperatures (up to 1300 degrees Fahrenheit) without sustaining any damage or loss of color.
Furthermore, our fire glass does not emit any harmful chemicals, smoke, or ash, thus it is very easy to maintain and requires very little cleaning. Used correctly, this fire glass could last you a lifetime!
If you enjoy rainy weather, Check out our rain drop luster zircon fire glass!
Rain Drop Luster Zircon Fire Glass Specifications
- Material: High quality glass put through a unique silica infusion process
- Type: Luster
- Color: Clear
- Use: In fire bowls, fire pits, and fireplaces
- Size: 1 inch thick
- Heat Rating: Higher temperature when compared to logs, lava rocks, stones, etc.
- Quality Control: Stringent multi-step QC encompassing polishing, sifting, and packaging in the USA
- Cleaning: Easy cleaning, Rinse with vinegar and water (50:50) as required
- Maintenance: Remove any kind of debris before lighting – HIGHLY RECOMMENDED
- Warranty: Lifetime Limited Warranty