1/2" Copper Luster Fire Glass 2.0
Copper Luster Fire Glass 2.0 is here and it's what your fire feature is missing. Compliment any decor with this 1/2" Copper Fire Glass. This newest form of fire glass is a sleek cuboid shape that will work in both modern and classic decor schemes. With a luster finish on every side, this premium fire glass will shimmer and shine even from a distance
A Practical Alternative to Ceramic Logs & Stones
Copper Fire Glass 2.0 isn't just lovely to behold, it is also very practical. It does a wonderful job of covering the entire floor of a fire feature, effectively hiding the unseemly pipes and tubes that are often visible in gas fireplaces and fire pits. This makes fire glass a more desirable alternative to the often seen ceramic logs and fire stones.
Extremely Durable, Safe & Long Lasting!
All our fire glass is made of high quality tempered glass which has been manufactured via a unique 5-step process that renders its beautiful shine and allows it to withstand harsh weather and temperatures of up to 1300 degrees Fahrenheit without sustaining any damage or discoloration. Under normal conditions, this amazing product could last you a lifetime!
Another advantage of fire glass is that it does not emit any harmful chemicals, smoke, soot, or ash; thus it hardly requires any cleaning and is very easy to maintain!
1/2" Copper Luster Fire Glass 2.0 Specifications
- Material: Color-infused tempered glass processed to perfection
- Type: Luster 2.0
- Color: Copper
- Use: In fire bowls, fire pits, and fireplaces
- Size: 1/2 inch thick
- Heat Rating: Higher temperature when compared to logs, lava rocks, stones, etc.
- Quality Control: Stringent multi-step QC encompassing polishing, sifting, and packaging in the USA
- Cleaning: Easy cleaning, rinse with vinegar and water (50:50) as required
- Maintenance: Remove any kind of debris before lighting – HIGHLY RECOMMENDED
- Warranty: Lifetime Limited Warranty
- Prop 65 Warning:
- WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including Lead and Lead Compounds, which are known to the state of California to cause cancer, and Carbon Monoxide, Lead and Lead Compounds which are known to the state of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
- ADVERTENCIA: Este producto puede exponerlo a productos químicos como el plomo y los compuestos de plomo, sabidos por el estado de California como causa de cáncer, y el monóxido de carbono, el plomo y los compuestos de plomo, sabidos por el estado de California como causa de defectos de nacimiento u otros daños reproductivos. Para obtener más información www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.