Powder Blue Luster Zircon Fire Glass
Did you know that a majority of men prefer the color blue? And why not? Blue is a magnificent color! It's the color of the clear sky on a bright sunny morning, and it's the color of the sea. Studies have even shown that people feel more productive in blue colored environments and weight lifters are able to perform better in gyms with blue paint. So, you can't go wrong with blue, and you just can't go wrong with our powder blue luster zircon fire glass!
Reminiscent of blue pastel, this lovely powder blue fire glass is sure to be a hit whether used in indoor fireplaces or outdoor fire pits. It is especially suited to outdoor poolside areas to complement the surrounding shades. Infused with silica, when you light your fire feature these lovely jewel-like glass pieces will reflect and refract the light of the flame, amazing guests and enhancing the mood of the environment.
All our fire glass is made of unused glass that has undergone a unique 5-step manufacturing process which renders it its lovely shine and also allows it to withstand temperatures of up to 1300 degrees Fahrenheit without sustaining any damage or discoloration. Used correctly, our powder blue luster zircon fire glass could last you a lifetime!
Another big advantage of our fire glass is that it does not emit any harmful chemicals, smoke, or soot, thus it is very easy to maintain. What a wonderful way to beautify the environment and also hide those unseemly pipes and tubes that are often visible in gas fire features!
If you love blue, then Then you will love our powder blue luster zircon fire glass!
Powder Blue Luster Zircon Fire Glass Specifications
- Material: High quality glass put through a unique silica infusion process
- Type: Luster
- Color: Powder Blue
- Use: In fire bowls, fire pits, and fireplaces
- Size: 1 inch thick
- Heat Rating: Higher temperature when compared to logs, lava rocks, stones, etc.
- Quality Control: Stringent multi-step QC encompassing polishing, sifting, and packaging in the USA
- Cleaning: Easy cleaning, Rinse with vinegar and water (50:50) as required
- Maintenance: Remove any kind of debris before lighting – HIGHLY RECOMMENDED
- Warranty: Lifetime Limited Warranty