1/2" Gray Fire Glass
Some people say gray is boring, but we beg to differ. Gray exudes calm and tranquility. Though it is not glamorous, it has an undeniable quiet elegance to it. If you are looking for something graceful for your decor, we introduce you to our gray fire glass from our 1/2" inch fire glass collection.
Similar to our 1/4" gray fire glass, this version is larger and chunkier, allowing for better air circulation and delivering a more impressive flame. Gray fire glass is beautiful on its own, but may also be used as a wonderful base color, which will help to accentuate other colors. It will blend seamlessly with any color scheme and décor style. Whether you have a classic or contemporary theme to your living or entertainment area, our 1/2" gray fire glass will add a touch of elegance and vibrancy to it.
A Practical Alternative to Ceramic Logs & Stones
Our gray fire glass is not just exquisite to behold, it is also very practical. It does a wonderful job of covering the entire floor of a fire feature, concealing the unseemly pipes and tubes which are often visible in gas fireplaces or fire pits. This makes fire glass a more desirable alternative to the more common ceramic logs and fire stones.
Extremely Durable, Safe & Long Lasting!
All our fire glass is manufactured using a unique 5-step process that renders it great strength, heat resistance, and a brilliant shine. It has been designed to withstand temperatures as high as 1300 degrees without losing its color, shine, or shape. Under normal conditions, this amazing product could last you a lifetime!
Another advantage of fire glass is that it does not give off any smoke, soot, or ash so it is extremely easy to maintain. Thus you will be able to spend more time enjoying their gray fire glass and less time cleaning it!
1/2" Gray Fire Glass Specifications
- Material: Color-infused tempered glass processed to perfection
- Type: Non Reflective
- Color: Gray
- Use: In fire bowls, fire pits, and fireplaces
- Size: 1/2 inch thick
- Heat Rating: Higher temperature when compared to logs, lava rocks, stones, etc.
- Quality Control: Stringent multi-step QC encompassing polishing, sifting, and packaging in the USA
- Cleaning: Easy cleaning, Rinse with vinegar and water (50:50) as required
- Maintenance: Remove any kind of debris before lighting – HIGHLY RECOMMENDED
- Warranty: Lifetime Limited Warranty