1/2" Clear Fire Glass
This 1/2" clear fire glass is definitely one of our best sellers, being a favorite among homeowners and designers alike. Its ice-like quality allows it to blend perfectly with any type of décor and color scheme. You may choose to use it as is, or mix it with other bright colors for an even more spectacular result.
Although the material is the same as our 1/4" clear fire glass, these chunkier 1/2" pieces allow for better air circulation, delivering a larger flame and creating an amazing fire display. When the flames blaze over the bed of clear fire glass, it creates the illusion of fire dancing on ice, leaving onlookers mesmerized!
A Practical Alternative to Ceramic Logs & Stones
Our clear fire glass is not just exquisite to behold, it is also very practical. It does a wonderful job of covering the entire floor of a fire feature, effectively hiding the unseemly pipes and tubes which are often visible in gas fireplaces and fire pits. This makes fire glass a much more desirable alternative to the more commonly seen ceramic logs and fire stones.
Extremely Durable, Safe & Long Lasting!
Our 1/2" clear fire glass is manufactured using brand new tempered glass via a unique 5 step process that renders it a brilliant shine and allows it to withstand harsh weather and temperatures of up to 1300 degrees Fahrenheit without the slightest damage or discoloration. Used correctly, this amazing glass can last you a lifetime.
Furthermore, fire glass is very easy to maintain because it emits no ash, soot, or smoke. Thus you can spend more time enjoying your fire glass and less time cleaning it!
1/2" Clear Fire Glass Specifications
- Material: Color-infused tempered glass processed to perfection
- Type: Non Reflective
- Color: Clear
- Use: In fire bowls, fire pits, and fireplaces
- Size: 1/2 inch thick
- Heat Rating: Higher temperature when compared to logs, lava rocks, stones, etc.
- Quality Control: Stringent multi-step QC encompassing polishing, sifting, and packaging in the USA
- Cleaning: Easy cleaning, Rinse with vinegar and water (50:50) as required
- Maintenance: Remove any kind of debris before lighting – HIGHLY RECOMMENDED
- Warranty: Lifetime Limited Warranty