1/2" Copper Reflective Fire Glass
If you enjoy the warm and cozy glow of a good fire, then our 1/2" copper reflective fire glass will amplify the glow and help to further enhance your experience.
Our 1/2" copper reflective fire glass is the perfect choice for creating an ambient glow infused by the warm richness of copper and fire. You are sure to enjoy the way the flames bounce and reflect off the edges of the beautiful glass, completely transforming and enriching the look of the surroundings, whether used in an indoor fireplace, or outdoor fire pit. In fact, even when the fire feature is unlit, this lovely glass is sure to get a lot of attention and you a fair share of compliments!
A Practical Alternative to Ceramic Logs & Stones
Our copper reflective fire glass is not just beautiful, but also very practical. It does a great job of covering the entire floor of a fire feature, effectively hiding the unseemly pipes and tubes which are often visible in gas fireplaces and fire pits. This makes fire glass a more preferable alternative to the commonly seen ceramic logs and fire stones.
Extremely Durable, Safe & Long Lasting!
All our fire glass is manufactured using tempered glass, guaranteed to withstand harsh weather and temperatures of up to 1300 degrees Fahrenheit without ever chipping or cracking or losing its color or reflective properties. Under normal conditions, this amazing product could last you a lifetime!
Another great advantage of fire glass is that it hardly requires any cleaning and is very easy to maintain, because it does not emit any harmful chemicals, smoke, soot, or ash! Thus you can spend more time enjoying the glass and less time slaving over it.
1/2" Copper Reflective Fire Glass Specifications
- Material: Color-infused tempered glass processed to perfection
- Type: Reflective
- Color: Copper
- Use: In fire bowls, fire pits, and fireplaces
- Size: 1/2 inch thick
- Heat Rating: Higher temperature when compared to logs, lava rocks, stones, etc.
- Quality Control: Stringent multi-step QC encompassing polishing, sifting, and packaging in the USA
- Cleaning: Easy cleaning. Rinse with vinegar and water (50:50) as required
- Maintenance: Remove any kind of debris before lighting – HIGHLY RECOMMENDED
- Warranty: Lifetime Limited Warranty