Ice Medium Fire Pit Glass
When the heat of the summer kicks in, everyone starts looking for some ice to cool down. This summer, create a truly stunning display... a display of fire dancing on top of the ice! With our ice fire pit glass, it's possible...
Made from recycled glass, these lovely 1/2" - 1" glass pieces really do appear like regular, household ice. However, when you light up your fire pit, this amazing fire glass suddenly turns into a breathtaking illusion of hot burning flames dancing on cold wet ice! All eyes will be drawn to the dazzling contradiction, as well as the conversations.
Similar to our ice small fire pit glass, this medium variety is bigger and chunkier, allowing for better air circulation and delivering a bigger and more impressive flame.
Not Just for Beautifying Fire Pits!
Even if you don't own a fire pit, there are still many uses for our amazing ice medium fire pit glass. It can be used in the garden for landscaping, or added to an aquarium for a more offbeat look! If you want to take things a step further, you can mix this glass with other shades in order to create a really unique display. Let your imagination run wild!
Practical, Safe & Long Lasting!
Our fire pit glass is more than just beautiful! It also does a great job of covering the entire bottom surface of a fire pit, hiding those unseemly pipes that are often visible in gas fire features. This makes fire glass a much more desirable alternative to the more common ceramic logs and fire stones.
All of our fire pit glass has been manufactured to withstand extreme temperatures without any discoloration or damage. Used correctly, this amazing product could last you a lifetime!
Another big advantage of fire pit glass is that it does not emit any harmful chemicals, smoke, or ash, which makes it very easy to maintain!
Ice Medium Fire Pit Glass Specifications
- Material: Recycled Glass Polished, Sifted, Packaged and Quality controlled from right here in the USA
- Color: Ice
- Use: In outdoor fire bowls, fire pits, and fireplaces
- Size: Medium (1/2" - 1")
- Heat Rating: Higher temperature when compared to logs, lava rocks, stones, etc.
- Quality Control: Stringent multi-step QC encompassing polishing, sifting, and packaging in the USA
- Cleaning: Easy cleaning, Rinse with vinegar and water (50:50) as required
- Maintenance: Remove any kind of debris before lighting – HIGHLY RECOMMENDED
- Warranty: Lifetime Limited Warranty