1/4" Gray Fire Glass
Gray is a solid color, which evokes feelings of calm, composure and tranquility. Though not glamorous, it has an undeniable formal elegance to it; like the beauty of a romantic misty evening. If you are looking for something graceful for your decor, try our gray fire glass from our 1/4" inch fire glass collection.
Gray fire glass is beautiful on its own or may also be used as a wonderful base color, which will help to accentuate other colors. It will blend seamlessly with any color scheme and décor style. Whether you have a classic or contemporary theme to your living or entertainment area, our 1/4" gray fire glass will add a touch of elegance and vibrancy to it. It works well for both indoor fireplaces, or outdoor fire pits.
A Practical Alternative to Ceramic Logs & Stones
Our gray fire glass is not just lovely to behold, but also very practical. It does a terrific job of covering the entire floor of a fire feature, effectively hiding the unseemly pipes and tubes which are often visible in gas fireplaces or fire pits. This makes fire glass a much more desirable alternative to the more commonly seen ceramic logs and stones.
Extremely Durable, Safe & Long Lasting!
All our fire glass is manufactured using a cutting edge 5-step process that renders it great strength, heat resistance, as well as a brilliant shine. It has been designed to withstand temperatures as high as 1300 degrees without losing its color, shine, or shape. Under normal conditions this amazing product could last you a lifetime!
Furthermore, fire glass does not give off any smoke, soot, or ash so it is extremely easy to maintain. Thus you will be able to spend more time enjoying their gray fire glass and less time cleaning it!
1/4" Gray Fire Glass Specifications
- Material: Color-infused tempered glass engineered to perfection
- Type: Non Reflective
- Color: Gray
- Use: In fire bowls, fire pits, and fireplaces
- Size: 1/4 inch thick
- Heat Rating: Higher temperature when compared to logs, lava rocks, stones, etc.
- Quality Control: Stringent multi-step QC encompassing polishing, sifting, and packaging in the USA
- Cleaning: Easy cleaning, Rinse with vinegar and water (50:50) as required
- Maintenance: Remove any kind of debris before lighting – HIGHLY RECOMMENDED
- Warranty: Lifetime Limited Warranty