1/4" Evergreen Reflective Fire Glass
Green... it's the color of life, nature and freshness. It floods the mind with gorgeous visions of spring time, deep forests and lush hills. Now you can bring all the life, freshness and rich visions of green to your own living rooms with our 1/4" evergreen reflective fire glass.
The evergreen color of this fire glass is particularly well-suited to décors dominant in red, pink and coral hues, but will be a beautiful highlight to any indoor or outdoor environment. When the fire feature is lit, you and your guests will be treated to a magical display as the sparkling evergreen glass pieces coupled with the bright yellow flames make their surroundings come alive.
A Practical Alternative to Ceramic Logs & Stones
Our evergreen reflective fire glass is not just dazzling to behold, but also very practical. It does a wonderful job of covering up the entire floor of a fire feature, thereby hiding the unseemly pipes and tubes which are often visible in gas fireplaces and fire pits. This makes fire glass a more desirable alternative to the more commonly seen ceramic logs and fire stones.
Extremely Durable, Safe & Long Lasting!
Our 1/4" evergreen reflective fire glass is a product you are sure to use and love for years to come. You can count on the color to remain always evergreen, thanks to the heat-resilient properties of the tempered glass (up to 1300 degrees Fahrenheit) which is guaranteed to never shatter, crumble or lose its shape.
Another advantage of fire glass is that it is extremely low maintenance because it doesn't release any harmful chemicals, smoke, ash, or soot, thus you will be able to spend more time enjoying the glass and less time cleaning it!
1/4" Evergreen Reflective Fire Glass Specifications
- Material: Color-infused tempered glass engineered to perfection
- Type: Reflective
- Color: Evergreen
- Use: In fire bowls, fire pits, and fireplaces
- Size: 1/4 inch thick
- Heat Rating: Higher temperature when compared to logs, lava rocks, stones, etc.
- Quality Control: Stringent multi-step QC encompassing polishing, sifting, and packaging in the USA
- Cleaning: Easy cleaning, Rinse with vinegar and water (50:50) as required
- Maintenance: Remove any kind of debris before lighting – HIGHLY RECOMMENDED
- Warranty: Lifetime Limited Warranty