Riptide Blue Medium Fire Pit Glass
Not Just for Beautifying Fire Pits!
Even if you don't own a fire pit, you can still use this dazzling glass to beautify your outdoor environment. It goes well in aquariums, near water features, and is also great for landscaping in gardens! Our Light Teal Medium Fire Pit Glass may be used alone, or mixed with other complementary shades of fire pit glass for a completely unique look!
Safe, Practical & Long Lasting!
Our fire pit glass is not just beautiful, but also very practical. It does a wonderful job of covering the entire floor of a fire feature, thereby hiding the unseemly pipes and tubes which are sometimes visible in gas fire pits. This makes it a much more desirable alternative to the more commonly seen ceramic logs and fire stones.
All our fire pit glass is designed to withstand extreme temperatures without any damage or discoloration. Used correctly, your customers and their guests will be able to enjoy this fire pit glass for a lifetime!
Another big advantage of fire pit glass is that it does not emit any harmful chemicals, smoke, ash, or soot, which means it is very easy to clean and hardly requires any maintenance!
If your looking for something to energize your outdoor gatherings, our Dark Teal Medium Fire Pit Glass is just what you need!
Riptide Blue Medium Fire Pit Glass Specifications
- Material: Recycled Glass Polished, Sifted, Packaged and Quality controlled from right here in the USA
- Use: In outdoor fire bowls, fire pits, and fireplaces
- Size: Medium (1/2" – 1")
- Heat Rating: Higher temperature when compared to logs, lava rocks, stones, etc.
- Quality Control: Stringent multi-step QC encompassing polishing, sifting, and packaging in the USA
- Cleaning: Easy cleaning, Rinse with vinegar and water (50:50) as required
- Maintenance: Remove any kind of debris before lighting – HIGHLY RECOMMENDED