1/2" Bora Bora Reflective Fire Glass
Few things are as calming as gazing at the blue ocean waves. They seem to wash away one's worries and anxieties and fill the mind and body with uplifting thoughts. What if there was a way to bring the same soothing effect of the ocean to one's own living room? Maybe there is...
Introducing our pre-mixed 1/2" Bora Bora reflective fire glass. A combination of all the vibrant blue hues of the sea, this beautiful reflective fire glass will not only spread beauty and elegance in your fireplace or fire pit, but will also provide a wonderful way for you to relax and forget about your worries for a short while. Whether used indoors or outdoors, our Bora Bora reflective fire glass is sure to enchant all onlookers and quickly become the focus of all conversations.
A Practical Alternative to Ceramic Logs & Stones
Our Bora Bora fire glass is not just a delight to behold, it is also very practical. It does a wonderful job of covering the entire floor of a fire feature, effectively hiding the unseemly pipes and tubes which are often visible in gas fireplaces or fire pits. This makes fire glass a more desirable alternative to the more common ceramic logs and fire stones.
Extremely Durable, Safe & Long Lasting!
Made of tempered glass, this lovely reflective glass has been designed to withstand extreme temperatures of up to 1300 degrees Fahrenheit without cracking, or losing its shape or color. Under normal conditions, this amazing product could last you a lifetime!
Furthermore, our fire glass does not give off any ash, smoke, or soot, thus it is very easy to maintain. Meaning you will be able to spend more time enjoying this lovely product and less time cleaning it!
1/2" Bora Bora Reflective Fire Glass Specifications
- Material: Color-infused tempered glass, designed to delight, engineered to perfection
- Type: Reflective
- Color: Ocean Blue and Vibrant Blue
- Use: In fire bowls, fire pits, and fireplaces
- Size: 1/2 inch thick
- Heat Rating: Higher temperature as compared to logs, lava rocks, stones, etc.
- Quality Control: Stringent multi-step QC encompassing polishing, sifting, and packaging in the USA
- Cleaning: Easy cleaning. Rinse with vinegar and water (50:50) as required
- Maintenance: Remove any kind of debris before lighting – HIGHLY RECOMMENDED
- Warranty: Lifetime Limited Warranty