1/2" Azuria Reflective Fire Glass
Imagine a scattering of blue topaz or aquamarine gemstones in your fireplace or fire pit. That's the impression visitors will take away when they first lay their eyes on your 1/2" Azuria reflective fire glass. It's the perfect way to add some glamour to a fire feature, no matter how humble it may be!
The Azure hue of our 1/2" Azuria reflective fire glass is a beautiful highlight for any setting, whether you want to create a special fireplace ambiance inside your home or you prefer to make a statement outdoors. Mirrored on one side, the beautiful glass pieces will not only reflect the glass around them, but also the bright yellow flames of the fire.
A Practical Alternative to Ceramic Logs & Stones
But our azuria fire glass isn't just lovely to behold, it is also very practical. It does a wonderful job of covering the entire floor of a fire feature, effectively hiding the unseemly pipes and tubes that are often visible in gas fireplaces and fire pits. This makes fire glass a more desirable alternative to the often seen ceramic logs and fire stones.
Extremely Durable, Safe & Long Lasting!
All our fire glass is made of high quality tempered glass which has been manufactured via a unique 5-step process that renders it its beautiful shine and allows it to withstand harsh weather and temperatures of up to 1300 degrees Fahrenheit without sustaining any damage or discoloration. Under normal conditions, this amazing product could last you a lifetime!
Another advantage of fire glass is that it does not emit any harmful chemicals, smoke, soot, or ash; thus it hardly requires any cleaning and is very easy to maintain!
If you like the idea of having gems in your fire feature, check out our 1/2" Azuria reflective fire glass.
1/2" Azuria Reflective Fire Glass Specifications
- Material: Color-infused tempered glass processed to perfection
- Type: Reflective
- Color: Azure
- Use: In fire bowls, fire pits, and fireplaces
- Size: 1/2 inch thick
- Heat Rating: Higher temperature when compared to logs, lava rocks, stones, etc.
- Quality Control: Stringent multi-step QC encompassing polishing, sifting, and packaging in the USA
- Cleaning: Easy cleaning, rinse with vinegar and water (50:50) as required
- Maintenance: Remove any kind of debris before lighting – HIGHLY RECOMMENDED
- Warranty: Lifetime Limited Warranty